So just who is this blog for? You’ll want to stick around if you see yourself in any of the points below.
- you are a nature geek, like me
- you are trying to live an eco-friendly life
- you want to find out how to get nasty day-today chemicals away from you
- you are a new parent
- you are a parent trying to raise an eco-conscious child
- you are a parent who values hands on play and experiential learning
- you want to learn about living sustainably on a budget
- you want to know about eco-friendly products and services
- you live in the Canadian north or a remote area and want information on eco-friendly products and services
Does some or all of that sound like you? If your ears are burning, then get back to my home page, subscribe to Yeah Baby It’s Cold Outside updates and start reading. What’s in it for you? How about relevant information, great pictures and a fantastic way to put life on hold for a little while.